- new shoots in springtime
- leaves emerging from their buds
- light growth over a freshly dug grave
- a view of the forest from a nearby hillside
Green is relaxing.
- a hike in the forest
- time to watch birds in the park
- rabbits nibbling on the backyard clover
- dabbling your feet in the lake waters
Green is aesthetically pleasing.
- trees that shade an urban street
- a country drive in autumn
- the endless expanse of a cornfield
- flocks of whooping cranes migrating once again
Green is active, not passive.
- Write a letter to support green legislation.
- Put up a gypsy moth trap.
- Weed that garden!
- Turn the compost -- again.
Green means dollars.
- Buy a fishing pole!
- Come to the new mega-sports supply store!
- Purchase your hiking supplies here!
- You need a new tent this year! Really!
Green is a state of mind.
- Reduce, re-use, recycle.
- Save the manatee!
- Don't touch that rainforest!
- I speak for the truffula trees!
Green is beautiful, bright and fancy.
Green is deep, rich, and glowing.
Green is ever present